Rev. Sarah Welch-Pomerantz
Hi! Welcome to the Community Church of Cedar Grove, NJ. My name is Rev. Sarah Pomerantz and I am the interim minister here at CCCG. I was called here in June of 2017. In July of 2018 I was officially made the Designated Pastor here at Community Church-one the highlights of my life! I am a graduate of Drew Theological Seminary, class of 2010. I was fully ordained into ministry on August 27th, 2017. Five things to know about me:
- I believe in radical inclusivity and love. Jesus is a boundary breaking Savior who asks us to do the same throughout the course of our lives.
- My personal motto is: Love God and Love Your Neighbor. If we can do these two things we can change the world.
- I am passionate about serving others through service projects, mission work, protests, rallies, vigils and raising awareness for all of our social justice causes.
- I believe that the church must change in order to serve the Millennial and Generation Z Christians who are looking for a place to be inspired and grow in their faith.
- I love my family! I live with my wife, Bailey and our two cats!
I am blessed to be in ministry and even more blessed to be here! Welcome to CCCG-my door is always opened for you.